- 3 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Teaspoons of Reishi Powder
- 2 Primordial Chocolate™ Salted Maca Crunch Bars
- Sprinkles (optional)
Takes about 15 minutes. Makes about 24 table-spoon-sized bites.
Chop Primordial Chocolate™ Salted Maca Crunch bars into small chunks and set aside. Heat coconut oil until liquid. Add almond flour, maple syrup, oil, Reishi powder, and vanilla to a medium bowl. Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well-incorporated. Fold in chopped chocolate. Top with sprinkles if desired. Enjoy with a spoon straight from the bowl, or ball into tablespoon sized bites. Bites best served chilled.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.