Stamets 7- The Functional Food Multiple
On a daily basis, we come into contact with over 2000 carcinogenic compounds. Just some of these include:
- Benzenes from solvents, paints, and dry cleaning
- Formaldehyde from laminated wood, particle board and some foam insulations
- Nitrosamines from cigarette smoke
- Aromatic hydrocarbons from petro-chemicals, paints and various fuels and their exhausts
- Xeno-estrogens from PCB’s (Poly-chlorinated Biphenyl, parabens, phthalates, BPA (Bisphenol A)
Increasingly, people turn to a core group of supplements that typically includes a multivitamin, a probiotic and a DHA/EPA essential fatty acid. This regimen offers some daily support, but what can you take daily for core immunity, for cellular and foundational support throughout the year, to shield from everyday environmental stressors?
Stamets 7® is the multifaceted, whole-food answer for a daily multiple supporting immunity for life! A balanced formula of seven well-researched species, Stamets 7 offers functional food nutrition on a cellular level to complete your daily regimen.
Combining mushrooms provides the following benefits:
- Increased Natural Killer Cell and macrophage numbers and their activity compared to same dose of single species
- Full range of macro- and micro-nutrients from the mushroom-forming mycelium and growth medium
- Whole food nutrition, readily digestible and absorbable by the body
- Novel compounds
- Greater range of nutrients to support the major systems of the body, when compared to taking a single species
Stamets 7 Take Away Points
- A functional food multiple formula that fills the gap in a Core Daily Supplement Regimen
- Support for daily metabolic and environmental assaults
- Full range of macro-nutrients including readily digestible and absorbable proteins and polysaccharides
- Mushrooms in concert together offer greater range of nutrients to support major bodily systems
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For educational purposes only. © 2013 Paul E. Stamets and Fungi Perfecti, LLC, All rights reserved.